subscribe here for your ask seed fix!

exciting newsflash!


ask seed is finally entering the computer age!

That’s right folks, by simply scrolling down the left hand side of this page, you and your friends can sign up and have ask seed flung through the air and piped directly to your inbox for your reading and viewing pleasure!

May we suggest ducking, ask seed answers are hard-hitting and not for the faint of heart!


Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
unrelated art for your viewing pleasure!


There are many great things about signing up: a) it’s free; b) it’s spam free; c) it’s entertaining; d) it’s a cross between Savage Love meets Chicken Soup for Your Soul with a heavy dash of Seed; e) it’s a great place to bounce life’s dilemmas off the ask seed collective; and, f) all of the previous plus a whole host of other electrifying reasons and perhaps a touch of nudity.

So wait no longer… scroll and subscribe!

To ask seed a question simply send it to: askseed@hotmail.com


And remember: Be Happy!

note: ask seed does not test any of the questions on animals. At least not yet.

note deux: for your listening pleasure we've added a few songs --- simply select a song below.... press play, scroll and read... tell your friends and, please remember to come back soon!








press play

live to tell


melt with you


what a good boy


one


Friday, April 01, 2005

Question 5 I'm not a slut.......

Oh My God Seed:

I am not a slut. Yet I have a real problem. I am honestly a LA 10, but for some reason I lose my inhibitions with even a sniff of alcohol. If I partake I find myself lowering my standards to the point that I put myself in questionable situations. In fact the other morning I woke up and to my dismay I found myself lying next to a man. I think. Whatever it was - was an abomination - something or someone which whom I would generally berate.

This has changed my perspective on a lot of things. This particular man, I think his name was Porky turned out to be another lost soul. Do you have any suggestions for me? Am I a slut?

Help Me Please

Helen.

Dear Helen:

It seems like you have quite a dilemma on your hands. On one hand you seem as if you like to party but have some serious problems with the after effects. On the other hand it sounds like you get yourself into some precarious positions when you go down the party highway. Since I feel for your situation and I don’t want to lead you astray or fill your head with my male perspective on the situation I have decided to hand this question over to Female Seed. Take it away FS.

Helen, while it seems like you have a dilemma, lets take a moment to analyze the facts. First of all, are you sure you are an LA 10? In reality you may be an LA 2, or at least have an IQ of 2 if you keep drinking with losers. Also consider that perhaps you are not really lowering your standards, but raising them. Maybe losing your inhibitions with alcohol is just an excuse to explain why you end up in questionable situations with pudgy abominations – people who may be your LA equals! And let’s take a moment to consider what exactly is a slut anyway. A hem length? According to the dictionary a slut is “a woman adulterer”. Are you married? Or just ending up in bed with married men? Another definition of slut is a “dirty or untidy woman”. Who cares if you wear a bit of your dinner or if your LA hairdo gets a little mussed over a drink. What’s so wrong with being a slut anyway?
----------
----------
(This image and many more are available at :)
------

On a more serious note, perhaps you are attracted to lost souls – or abominations – because deep down you have a fear of commitment. You may need to sedate yourself with alcohol to pick up an ugly man, but it is much easier to blow him off the next day. Why bother with the pretty boys – they will just hog the bathroom (a sacred space that true LA 10s don’t like to share with anybody). Since you seem to identify with LA and all it stands for, perhaps you should consider drinking Red Bull. It is after all the beverage of choice by most real and aspiring “LA 10s” and since it is not alcoholic you will retain some sense of decorum, especially when being hit on by the Porkys of this world. You may get a little hyper, but you won’t have to worry about Porky anymore because he won’t be able to keep up with you. If however you insist on imbibing alcohol, then perhaps you should heed some advice that my father once gave me: “Before you go out on the town make sure you drink a large glass of milk to coat your stomach and a big piece of bread to soak up the alcohol – that way you won’t get too drunk.” He no doubt told me this because he wanted me to be able to keep my wits about me so that horny young men could not get me drunk and take advantage of me. Little did he know I had a hollow leg and could actually drink many of my prospective suitors under the table!

My final words of advice: If you can’t handle Red Bull, are lactose intolerant, won’t eat bread cause you are watching your carbs, then I recommend that you lay off the liquid courage when getting ready, bring along a chaperone, wear a chastity belt and give Porky a chance. He may be a nice guy!

Remember You Asked.…

-female seed.

No comments:

Random: Photo Journey

Random: Photo Journey

birth

birth
midlife

Time

Time
blue

spies

spies
devious

Hudson

Hudson
NYC vs. Jersey

black

black
queen

industry

industry
rust

nature

nature
perfects

lips

lips
tagged

svelt

svelt
tree

drowning

drowning
love

burn

burn
gray

lone

lone
thirst

wet

wet
love boats

German

German
domesticity

going down the drain

going down the drain
flushed