subscribe here for your ask seed fix!

exciting newsflash!


ask seed is finally entering the computer age!

That’s right folks, by simply scrolling down the left hand side of this page, you and your friends can sign up and have ask seed flung through the air and piped directly to your inbox for your reading and viewing pleasure!

May we suggest ducking, ask seed answers are hard-hitting and not for the faint of heart!


Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
unrelated art for your viewing pleasure!


There are many great things about signing up: a) it’s free; b) it’s spam free; c) it’s entertaining; d) it’s a cross between Savage Love meets Chicken Soup for Your Soul with a heavy dash of Seed; e) it’s a great place to bounce life’s dilemmas off the ask seed collective; and, f) all of the previous plus a whole host of other electrifying reasons and perhaps a touch of nudity.

So wait no longer… scroll and subscribe!

To ask seed a question simply send it to: askseed@hotmail.com


And remember: Be Happy!

note: ask seed does not test any of the questions on animals. At least not yet.

note deux: for your listening pleasure we've added a few songs --- simply select a song below.... press play, scroll and read... tell your friends and, please remember to come back soon!








press play

live to tell


melt with you


what a good boy


one


Sunday, April 30, 2006

Question 22 Quarterback controversy

Dear Seed,

Is it true that your brother Don was a better QB?

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Regards

Hank

Dear Hank

Good question.

You’ve kind of caught me off guard with this one “Hank”. Most questions we receive here at Seed Corporate Headquarters pertain to matters of the heart, with the odd one touching on my personal experiences.

I guess my previous athletic endeavors would fall into the category of personal. I must admit that I’m a little leery of being drawn into glory day banter. Don’t want to come across like Al Bundy - if you know what I mean?

What’s that Boss:

I had a friend was a big baseball playerback in high school
He could throw that speedball by you
Make you look like a fool boy
Saw him the other night at this roadside bar
I was walking in, he was walking out
We went back inside sat down had a few drinks
but all he kept talking about was
.
Glory days well they'll pass you by
Glory days in the wink of a young girl's eye
Glory days, glory days

I’ve been that guy before - I don’t want to be him again. We’re in the present now and I think it’s important to live more for the moment than to relive past accomplishments.

Just a second, the last sentence is now officially in the past, fuck, for that matter the word, word is now in the past. So is past and is. Meaning is, is in the past now right along with - with.

Regardless of my desire to be present and future based in my approach to life since we promise to answer each and every question that is sent our way I’ll attempt to give your query a shot “Hank”. I can’t wait to see what the future has in store and what type of informative answer I can come up with.

Was my Brother Don a better quarterback than me?

Let’s examine the facts - shall we?
  • Don is eight years older than me. Meaning: he wore a leather helmet.
  • Don played 4 years High School and held all of our city’s passing records.
  • I played 1 year Pop Warner - winning the City Championship.
  • I played 1 year High School - winning the City Championship and the Provincial Championship.
  • Don played several years for the Saskatoon Hilltops.
  • I played 1 year for the Saskatoon Hilltops - wining the National Championship.
  • I played 2 years for the Edmonton Wildcats.
  • Don played 2 years for the U of S Huskies.
  • I played 2 years for the U of S Huskies.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
  • Don scored umpteen co-eds because of his athletic prowess.*
  • I’m a gentlemen and would never tell. One day I hope to lose my virginity.
  • I once slept in the same bed with sisters from Chicago.
  • Don dated a girl who lived in Minneapolis.
  • The first picture I took with my digital camera was of a flower.
  • The second was of my……..
  • I was born in July.
  • Don was born in November.
  • July is warmer than November.
  • Don’s built a tremendous career for himself and has a wonderful wife and son.
  • Some say that I’m funny. At least funny looking.
  • The fastest I’ve ever driven an automobile was 220 km per hour on the Autobahn.
  • The fastest Don ever drove my car was 225 km per hour on the road to Prince Albert.
  • And lastly, Don was the first player to don white cleats in Saskatoon.

Statistically speaking one might build a strong case for Don. As for me I once arrived 45 minutes late for a philosophy exam and tried to convince the Prof., “time wasn’t relative”.

Speaking of losing virginity. I’m going to put a GPS device on mine so if I do lose it I’ll be able to find it again.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

The above picture is a shot of the longest touchdown pass in Canadian Junior Football History. The play started on our 2 yard line and Gord Boldstad caught the ball on the other teams 50 yard line and he high-tailed it to the end zone. The play covered 108 yards in total. Kind of makes you wonder: Why the hell didn’t the tennis players in the background turn to watch history in the making? What’s that Bruce -- yeah I know -- I kind of got caught up in the moment.

Glory days well they'll ….

Cut me some slack Mr. Springsteen. Who the hell are you to bang on me for reminiscing? All you seem to be doing is throwing one of your old hits in my face to make me feel bad. You get where I’m going, “old hits”. Now go away.

To celebrate our tremendous accomplishment Gord, myself and another teammate “Meat Puppet”, headed out on the town for a night of mature fun. What did we do you ask? We helped break a guy out of a parking garage. We went to a clerk less 7/11 and started an assembly line and loaded treats into my car. It was weird the 7/11 wasn’t staffed, it was three in the morning. I’m sure they changed there honor system of payment after that night. And, finally, everyone needs golf hole pins, so we went to a very posh golf course and borrowed a few. Translation: we were idiots.

“FORE!”

“Hank”, I think the above data should be sufficient and allow us to venture to answer your question.

I don’t have a brother Don.

Remember you asked

the seed

* In fairness to Don, he never boasted about scoring co-eds. It was just assumed - how could he not have with the white cleats and all.

Now go to our website and buy a copy of our book. Just click on http://www.seedenterprises.com/ , you wont be disappointed.

Tootles.

Come back soon.

No comments:

Random: Photo Journey

Random: Photo Journey

birth

birth
midlife

Time

Time
blue

spies

spies
devious

Hudson

Hudson
NYC vs. Jersey

black

black
queen

industry

industry
rust

nature

nature
perfects

lips

lips
tagged

svelt

svelt
tree

drowning

drowning
love

burn

burn
gray

lone

lone
thirst

wet

wet
love boats

German

German
domesticity

going down the drain

going down the drain
flushed